- Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Upstream channels:
- Post-balance MER:
- Supply Ability:
- 1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Packaging Details
- Color Packing/Neutral Packing/OEM/ODM
- 2~3 weeks after receiving order
Greatway Technology’s GmCMTS30 is a cost-effective indoor Mini CMTS with layer-2 switching capability in 19” 1RU chassis. Working with layer-3 switcher via RJ-45 port or SFP module, GmCMTS30 can deliver total 16 downstream channels of 800Mbps and 4 upstream channels of 160Mbps high-speed internet bandwidth. The GmCMTS30 can support up to 500 pcs DOCSIS2.0 or 400 pcs DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modems online.
* Robust 19” 1RU chassis with built-in heat sink for long reliability
* Easy to use Mini CMTS with layer-2 switching capability
* Compatible with standard layer-3 switcher via RJ-45 port or SFP
* Supporting both DOCSIS2.0 and DOCSIS3.0 Cable Modem
* 4 upstream channels with bandwidth to 160Mbps
* 16 downstream channels with bandwidth to 800Mbps
– including 8 IPQAM channels that can be configured for VoD services
* Real-time Web management software for easy configuration and monitoring, supporting SNMP
Greatway Technology Co., Ltd. is a leading fiber optic transmission equipment manufacturer in China for HD Video, High Speed Internet and Broadband RF.
Equipment & technology
As a “design house and factory”, Greatway offers Broadcasting Class Audio/Video Fiber Link, 1200MHz Broadcast and Narrowcast CATV RF Fiber Link, Docsis over PON (D-PON), Satellite L-Band RF fiber to the home (LBAND-PON), GPON/GEPON/WDM-PON, EoC (Ethernet over Coax), 1080P 60P HD-SDI Fiber Link, fiber optic active and passive components.
With experience providing high quality products in Telecom and CATV industries since 1993, Greatway’s expertise lies in the development, design, production, engineering and prototyping customer design products, OEM and ODM.
FTTH CATV Receiver
FTTH CATV Receiver with WDM
RFOG MicroNode / R-ONU
for FTTH Cable Modem
Quad -32dBm Return Path
1550nm DFB Laser Direct
High Power 1550nm EYDFA Fiber Optical Amplifier for FTTH/FTTP